Member of a global team supporting a distributed system providing highly available, real-time financial data to critical banking applications around the world. As an Infrastructure Automation Engineer at DemystData, you will assist in the architecture, process, implementation, and support of DemystData’s production operations and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with automation team in design and implementation of global infrastructure
- Collaborate with software development team in the design and implementation of continuous delivery solutions
- Automation of all infrastructure: from dev/test to staging to production
- Automation of information security policy and procedures
- Automation of application deployments
- Instrumenting infrastructure and applications for metrics collection, alerting, and planning
- Capacity planning and service scaling
- Support and failure response for infrastructure and applications
DemystData’s infrastructure is totally hosted in Amazon Web Services across multiple accounts and regions, so experience with AWS is a must. CloudFormation, Packer & Chef, and Jenkins & job-dsl are heavily leveraged.
- 5+ years of experience in IT operations, infrastructure, and/or SRE
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Certification or equivalent experience
- Configuration management using Chef, Puppet, or other tools
- Deployment automation using Python, Ruby, or other high-level scripting language
- Deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting 3-tier web applications running on Linux systems
- Networking fundamentals: familiarity with TCP/IP and DNS
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on Workable.