Come kick start your career with a growing data integration tech startup! DemystData is unlocking access to data for financial inclusion. Are you passionate about driving business processes with team work, organization, and action? Come join DemystData’s team as a project manager!
The Project Analyst supports one or more areas of the business in driving productivity through a flexible, hands-on approach to problem solving, research, analysis, materials preparation, and detail orientation to support internal or external needs for communication, alignment, data-driven decision-making, or reporting. This is a support role that helps drive revenue, project engagement, project delivery, team alignment, & tactical execution within one or more specific areas such as the executive team, sales, product, training, or client.
- Project management and project management support, e.g. preparing status updates, tracking tasks and following up on deliverables, flagging slippage vs milestones
- Analytics support, e.g. preparing sales and delivery reports, conducting financial reconciliation, reviewing, codifying contracts
- Internal OR external meeting preparation and follow-up, e.g. preparing decks, documenting follow-up’s, clarifying next steps, and following through on todo items until completion
- Maintaining executive focus on key priorities, e.g. tracking activity and time vs objectives, highlighting progress vs objectives
- Supporting sales and client activities, e.g. preparing target company lists, organizing meetings and workshops, organizing meetings
- Other duties as assigned or suggested by you to enhance project or initiative execution
- Four year degree from an accredited university
- 0-3 years experience in reporting/analytics, project management, program management, process improvement
- Passion or interest in startups, SAAS products, data ecosystem, and research methods/data modeling
- Ego-less, team player mindset and approach
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Ability to flex between taking limited or explicit direction to run with project or assignment action, synthesizing information, and adapting to changes
- Highly collaborative, highly responsive with orientation towards action
- Strong Google and MS suite skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on Workable.