Are you into AWS, CloudFormation, and DevOps? Have you been honing your skills in these areas over the past few years? Come join a small, top technical team working together to build something great! Do you want to join a startup where you can make an impact instead of filling out forms?
Member of a global team supporting a distributed system providing highly available, real-time financial data to critical banking applications around the world. As an AWS DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure Automation) at DemystData, you will assist in the architecture, process, implementation, and support of DemystData’s production operations and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with automation team in design and implementation of global infrastructure
- Collaborate with software development team in the design and implementation of continuous delivery solutions
- Automation of all infrastructure: from dev/test to staging to production
- Automation of information security policy and procedures
- Automation of application deployments
- Instrumenting infrastructure and applications for metrics collection, alerting, and planning
- Capacity planning and service scaling
- Support and failure response for infrastructure and applications
DemystData’s infrastructure is totally hosted in Amazon Web Services across multiple accounts and regions, so experience with AWS is a must. CloudFormation, Packer & Chef, and Jenkins & job-dsl are heavily leveraged.
- 5+ years of experience in IT operations, infrastructure, and/or SRE
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Certification or equivalent experience
- Configuration management using Chef, Puppet, or other tools
- Deployment automation using Python, Ruby, or other high-level scripting language
- Deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting 3-tier web applications running on Linux systems
- Networking fundamentals: familiarity with TCP/IP and DNS
- Put your own mark on the process
- Stretch yourself with a collaborative, motivated team environment
- Gain exposure to a company that has more institutional knowledge in emerging “big data” access than perhaps anyone in the market, learn quickly
- Use your skills dynamically, not being confined by bureaucratic or excessively burdensome process
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on Workable.